Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I give up!

After a loooong, long time, I finally gave up and decided to join Facebook. Maybe not really join... but created a page where I can showcase my art, and hopefully reach a larger audience (I'm still on the fence about creating a personal profile:P). So if you feel like it, you are more than welcome to drop by at Art of Cristi Balanescu.

To celebrate this I thought I could dig through some old stuff, and share some of my early stuff. This piece was a study from Frazetta's Nightstalker, and was done in Painter(I think...) using a Wacom Volito, sometime in 2006.


Also I'm thinking of doing a regular column with older works, since I have a bunch of the stuff laying around on my HDD. Tell me what you think.

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © 2014 CRISTI BALANESCU. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.